If you have visited our website over the past few weeks, you may well be aware that the Moissey Kogan Catalogue Raisonné is launching a new venture in the coming days – a newsletter.
The Moissey Kogan Catalogue Raisonné Newsletter
More and more people are following the Moissey Kogan Catalogue Raisonné project online and are approaching us for information about the artist. You are telling us that you want to know where to see Moissey Kogan‘s work, you want more information about specific works, and about forthcoming and current exhibitions, and events. We would like to continue our work to raise the profile of this fascinating, but unjustly sidelined artist. We also want to keep our blog as a space dedicated to sharing our research.
So now is the time to launch our new initiative, a regular newsletter to keep you informed.
What to expect from the Moissey Kogan Catalogue Raisonné Newsletter
- In-depth articles on works by Kogan from selected museum collections
- News about works by Kogan featured in exhibitions worldwide
- Exhibition and/or exhibition catalogue reviews
- Information about events
- Articles by guest contributors
- News about, and interviews with the editors of, other sculpture catalogue raisonnés
- New Kogan discoveries
- A link to our most recent blogpost
- And much more …
Our first Newsletter
will feature an article about an important early sculpture in wood by Kogan, now lost; Kogan on exhibition in the Netherlands and Germany; and a special offer on a historic exhibition catalogue especially for our readers.
It will be published on 22 March. So make sure to sign up before then. Please make sure to click on the link in the confirmation e-mail you receive!
- Please note, if you are signed-up to receive our blogposts by e-mail, you will continue to do so, but you will not automatically receive our Newsletters. If you would also like to receive our Newsletters with all of this extra news and information, do please sign up via the form above, or via our Newsletter page.
If you would like to support the Moissey Kogan Catalogue Raisonné Project, or our Newsletter, please Buy Kogan a Coffee and we’ll put it towards the cost of keeping the Moissey Kogan Catalogue Raisonné of Sculpture & Prints online, and towards the production of our regular Newsletters (international payments accepted via debit card, credit card, or Paypal). Thank you to those of you who have donated so far!
Featured image: Moissey Kogan, The Last Supper (Het Laatste Avondmaal), concrete relief, 21 x 35 x 10.5 cm, 1922 or before, collection Museum Catherijneconvent, Utrecht, Netherlands